The Dark Gate



Oh Darlings!

It’s been so long since I’ve read such a fantastic book! I love books that have passion, sex, a plot and sex and great characters that have lots of sex. Oh, Darlings, I have sex on the brain, but don’t let that distract you from this amazing new novel!

Jack is a man with secrets. Able to hear voices inside his head, he thinks he is going mad. He knows that he may indeed go insane, succumbing to the same illness that took his father. He meets Larsen, a talented lawyer who has her own incredible secret: she sees visions of other people’s deaths!

The two come together to find out just who is raping girls and leaving no trace. The killer is so thorough that not even the victims remember him. Larsen and Jack think they are after a mortal, but they soon find out that they are really hunting an Eresi, one of the Fey.

Larsen and Jack must fight an unknown foe and give into the passion that comes to life inside them if they are to make it through to the end alive. But they will have to first trust each other and trust their gifts….

Oh, Darlings, what a book this was! I was pulled in from the first page and it never let me go! The characters are well drawn and what I wouldn’t give to get my hands on the incredibly sexy Jack! The best news, Darlings, is that it’s going to be a series! This means I can fill my fantasies with Jack in the future!

The only thing that kept bugging me was that Larsen kept having visions and once it was during a hot sex scene! Nothing would make me go limp and dry like seeing someone kick the bucket! Larsen must have been really horny or have stronger will power. Although this Dame has slept with some men who could qualify as the living dead, I take my hat off to her!

I give this book five out of five pearls, Darlings! Simply fantastic!

Till the next hot read Darlings!

Kiss Kiss

Dame Vanessa Charles

No comments: