Morrigan's Cross


Darlings,

This book left me both hot and cold; this is not a good state for me to be in as I am far more attractive when I have a nice flush to my cheeks.

Morrigan's Cross is about a sexy wizard named Hoyt Mac Cionaoith who must form a circle of six people to fight off a nasty Vampire named Lilith. She's also in need of some social ettiquette. I would reccomend that she read Miss Manners Guide to Ettiquette.

The sexy wizard Hoyt, who did get the Dame's blood boiling let me tell you, meets a really pretty witch named Glenna. Though they are fighting for their lives, they each have time to give into the passion that blooms between them and have several sweaty romps of hot steamy monkey sex.

While the sexy scenes are beautiful, the rest of the book left this Dame feeling as if she were reading Roberts' first novel. It was boring, slow, took a while to get to the good parts and left me hanging. I hate it when I'm left wanting more. It's supposed to be the other way around.

My last word on Morrigan's Cross Darlings? I give it two out of five pearls. Hot enough to get a spark but not steamy enough to start a fire.


Till the next book Darlings!


Dame Vanessa Charles

No comments: