The Vampires Quest by Vivi Anna


Hello My Darlings!

There’s nothing I love more than a good vampire tale, except a hot man! It always gets me so hot when a man bites me on the neck. Well, except for my third husband who had fake teeth. He would take a nibble and his teeth would stay on my neck and come out of his mouth! This was not a romantic thing to happen, Darlings!

That being said, The Vampires Quest is one of the best paranormal romances I have read in eons, not that I’m that old, Darlings! Well, it really depends on what you mean by old. I can thank plastic surgeons for my youthful physique and looks. And I’m young at heart Darlings! This must be why I always go after younger men…

Kellen Falcon is a man with a secret! He has come to Nouveau Monde to crack a rare blood disease…that he has! It’s swimming in his veins and unless he finds a cure, he may die, Darlings!

Hope lies in beautiful lycan (a fancy word for werewolf Darlings) Sophie St. Clair. A criminologist and daughter of a pack alpha, she knows that lycans and vampires can’t mix! But, temptation has never tasted so good!

When the two come together for a meeting of the minds and bodies, neither the lycan or the vampire could have predicted the results…

Oh, Darlings! This book was so hot it sizzled! The sex was sexy, the characters hot and heavy and the action was awesome! I know that this Dame will be swallowing everything Vivi Anna has written (among other things) in the near future!

Five out of Five Pearls Darlings! Now read this book before it sets itself on fire!

Until the next hot and sexy read Darlings!

Kiss Kiss!

Dame Vanessa Charles

No comments: